Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and perched on the high side with beautiful, elevated bush outlook and privacy all around. Including both indoor and outdoor options for living and entertaining, this stylish home is the perfect mountains hideaway or family residence.
- Freshly painted open plan living, dining and kitchen area with polished timber floors, cathedral ceilings and large windows to take in the light and views of the treetops.
- Refurbished spacious kitchen with new appliances and good cupboard space.
- Slow combustion fireplace plus new R/C air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
- Dining area opening through French doors onto the massive rear deck.
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath, updated fixtures and fittings, separate WC.
- 3 good size bedrooms with built-in robes and private leafy backdrops.
- Huge Blackbutt hardwood deck combines with multiple outdoor living areas for a feeling of privacy to relax and enjoy the surrounds.
- Built-in outdoor kitchen with power as well as tiered and fully landscaped rear yard.
- Double lock-up garage with workbench and loads of versatile storage space.
- DA approved for new internal access, second living area and bathroom.
*Agent Declares Interest*