7 Nicholls Chase Little Hartley
Your Lifestyle Change Awaits - Inspections by appointment
Immaculately presented throughout, this two and half-year-old lifestyle property privately rests at the end of a long driveway encircled by a spectacular vista of rolling country hills and impressive mountain ranges. Set on 3.2 acres approx. of gently sloping land, offering a quiet relaxing lifestyle amongst the countryside, this impeccable contemporary property includes every item on your wish list plus more.
- Superb entertainer's kitchen comprises 900mm gas cooking, feature pendant lights, dishwasher, ample cupboard space, large pantry.
- Appealing open plan dining and family room off the kitchen, as well as spacious media room adjacent.
- Spotted Gum timber flooring, high ceilings throughout, 13.3KW solar system, ducted air-conditioning along with cosy slow combustion fireplace for year-round comfort.
- Sizeable undercover outdoor alfresco area incorporates magnificent outlook of the landscape.
- Stunning main bedroom has multiple windows to take in the breath-taking scenery, generous modern ensuite, walk in robe, plus extra built-in wardrobes.
- Four other bedrooms each with their own beautiful point of view to appreciate, three bedrooms contain built-ins.
- Separate from the main house stands a 7m x 9m shed along with second 6m x 6m shed, both with power, perfect for a home business set up or working from home.
- Enjoy 270-degree views towards Sugarloaf Mountain, Mount Solitary, Kanimbla, and Hampton.
- 4km from Great Western Highway, school bus pick up from the front gate
- Only 15 minutes drive to Lithgow, and an hour and a half from Sydney.
: 3.20 acres
: 291.56 m2
Built In Robes
First National Real Estate Mid Mountains
1/298 Great Western Highway
T 02 4759 2666
F 02 4759 2604
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.